"Failed to download the file"

• Hello! I'm new here and first of all Happy New Year to everyone!

I got here making this thread because my game isn't downloading the patches. Searched for multiple solutions but no one solved my problem.

I tried run my game as an administrator, also with virus protection disabled and 4Vision folder wishlisted (excluded from virus scan). Replaced the TClient.exe and with other internet connections, but none of them solved my problem.

NOTE: I do not have any other virus protection apps. Tried restarting my laptop and updating all of my drivers. Also tried unistalling and reinstalling the game.

I'm using Windows 10 Home Single Language, Version 1909 OS Build 18363.535 x64 bit.

I'm searching for solution, please help me. Thank you!

• Try to reinstall the game not to the Programm (x86) folder and do a exclude in your anti virus.

Which Anti Virus software are you using?

Windows 10 basically come with Windows security, that's my only protection on the laptop.

Reinstalled the game(not in x86 folder) now i don't get anymore the invalid acces memory message , but i get the message "Failed to download the file"

EDIT:// I solved my problem, there's my solution:

1. Delete the folder "_download" and "_BetaPatch" from the game client folder and keeping switched off the antivirus restart the launcher.

I hope it works for new members which encounters this problem!