23.11.2019 Patchnotes

• Class

• Magician
      • Pillar of Lava's damage has been increased 210% -> 220%

Battle Royale

• An issue with Horusland has been fixed and invisible walls have been added to make the map smaller
    • All places where you could escape the war zone on Yesode have been fixed

Miscellaneous

• Seasons has been updated
    • The grass texture in the tournament map has been changed to a sand texture
    • Potion of Skill improvement can be put into the cash deposit now
    • Ice Wings have been added to the cash shop

Coming Soon...

• Vision

Changed the title of the thread from “2342342342424” to “23.11.2019 Patchnotes”.
  • Vision

Approved the thread.
  • So i wanted to start playing this server, it takes way to long to lvling to 90. currently im lvl 40 and im done. dont wanna waste my time playing against mobs. gonna comeback when some changes happend.

• So i wanted to start playing this server, it takes way to long to lvling to 90. currently im lvl 40 and im done. dont wanna waste my time playing against mobs. gonna comeback when some changes happend.

😂😂😂😂

it takes around 5 hours to reach lvl 90 without a group... with 3 people it takes 3-4 hours..

• 😂😂😂😂

it takes around 5 hours to reach lvl 90 without a group... with 3 people it takes 3-4 hours..

Nice that you have the Time to spend 5Hours straight killing mobs. i dont got the Time. I stopped the Official server cause of this issue and started to play P-Servers cause there i can mess whit other ppl directly, but at the moment there's no server. And here is the possibilty given. so when i already waste my Time playing some Online-Games i want to compete with other ppl. and not killing mobs to reach the Possibility to compete with others.

Then im more into other games.

Like i said if something changes im up to play this game cause it's awesome to compete with others.:S

• Nice that you have the Time to spend 5Hours straight killing mobs. i dont got the Time. I stopped the Official server cause of this issue and started to play P-Servers cause there i can mess whit other ppl directly, but at the moment there's no server. And here is the possibilty given. so when i already waste my Time playing some Online-Games i want to compete with other ppl. and not killing mobs to reach the Possibility to compete with others.

Then im more into other games.

Like i said if something changes im up to play this game cause it's awesome to compete with others.:S

so why did u even start on a pve server if you know that you dont have the time to do something? pve has always been about spending a lot of time....