[Discussion] The current upgrade rates

• Dear Community,

Since there is much criticism about the current upgrade rates and we realize that something has to change, we would like to ask you what you think about the current upprates.

Our thought why the upp rates are low is that new players in the future will have it easier to start on 4vision and will not have to reach an enormous eq standard to participate in pvp.

We also wanted to bring back the feeling of the official server, which unfortunately no longer feels its popularity, where +20 items also had a decent value or the feeling having a very special item that almost noone have (+22-24).

We ask each individual of you to share their thoughts on the current rates with us here and to discuss them objectively.

• Vision

Approved the thread.
  • A bigger Problem than the Upprates is the System to build PvP Stuff. Its way too hard to get to those materials, and with such a low amount of people playing tw/cw, its more about farming the chests than actual PvP.

Just create something to get to those materials (maybe chests from the Wolfquest?) through CR and Gold, so those currencys get a bigger Value in the Game, and due to the CR needed, pvp will get more intense hopefully. Maybe do something like 2k cr for 1 chest or 5 Gold, Would be a big point, Second thing are the OP pts and 10-12 Jewels. Since making Jewels is so expensive now, there are almost no new 10-12 appearing with those rates, and Jewels like mine are completly OP and undpayable. Same goes for Runes, its very hard to get to those Opts with such a small Playerbase aswell. I would highly recommend increasing those rates too, to make jewelling/opening Arcanas more interesteng.

Thanks in advance

• some people maybe like the low rates but more people the higher rates u see it already many people leaved already cuz they farmed farmed farmed and at the end they got not one single thing +22-24 who have than still motivation to play if they farm 2-3 weeks and than at the uppevent from yesterday they dont get one single item 22-24 from 2-3 weeks farming for most people is already 24 the standard i would do atleast like the chance from +17-20 higher a bit and put at 19-22 the chance that was before at +17-20 and lower a bit the 21-24 upp chance that 19-22 is standard and 23-24 extremly rare and lower the upevents or dont make anymore a uppevent cuz 22 is than like 20 before if u understand what i mean. =) gem rate is too really bad how i said already in other thread 60 cash 200 flawless 400 normal gems not one single time *4 gems on a item

PS : SRY FOR MY INSANE ENGLISH SKILLS <3

• and having to play every day for at least 1 Month probably, before even having pvp EQ to Upgrade is just too long and boring. Why would i start a server where i play with crap EQ vs good EQ for a long time, just because i got no Chance of getting to PvP EQ

• A bigger Problem than the Upprates is the System to build PvP Stuff. Its way too hard to get to those materials, and with such a low amount of people playing tw/cw, its more about farming the chests than actual PvP.

Just create something to get to those materials (maybe chests from the Wolfquest?) through CR and Gold, so those currencys get a bigger Value in the Game, and due to the CR needed, pvp will get more intense hopefully. Maybe do something like 2k cr for 1 chest or 5 Gold, Would be a big point, Second thing are the OP pts and 10-12 Jewels. Since making Jewels is so expensive now, there are almost no new 10-12 appearing with those rates, and Jewels like mine are completly OP and undpayable. Same goes for Runes, its very hard to get to those Opts with such a small Playerbase aswell. I would highly recommend increasing those rates too, to make jewelling/opening Arcanas more interesteng.

Thanks in advance

i would not increase the rates for runes and jewels they should be rare and hard to get , they should just make +++ a way easier :thumbup:but the idea with 2k cr/chest i like =)

• I dont know why you do weekly Uppevents.. i mean you clearly destroy your own Server with uppevents.

Always if you realese a new Uppevent more and more players left the Server..

Maybe focus on more other events lol , but no the only thing you do is useless Uppevent who tilts the Communty.

SO

- Focus on more community based Events like crypta

- Maybe easier to get Upp items but same low Upprates (per hour 200 upps) so noone will tilt because they dont spend 1 week to farm for nothing :)

- NO FUCKING UPPEVENTS ANYMORE!!!!! or maybe REALY REALY RARE

- Focus on new Map to farm .. arahur and Crypta kinda yikes

peace

malek

• We have thought and discussed it a lot internally and we think it is a good idea to increase the rates, so that a more rewarding system is created.

We still want to keep very high items special but the chance to reach +20-22 should not that hard like it is currently, we find for a healthy change.

• We have thought and discussed it a lot internally and we think it is a good idea to increase the rates, so that a more rewarding system is created.

We still want to keep very high items special but the chance to reach +20-22 should not that hard like it is currently, we find for a healthy change.

Can we have the rate of 20/22 so now ?

• one of the best things of the server is that it only has a couple +24, if it where easy, the new players would to leave.

But its true that if we spend 2 weeks farming, and then u dont upp anything(The +19 rate is too low...)this frustrates you.. its normal.

U need to find a balance, probably we may need to get the upp set more easier, so you wont be farming 2 weeks for nothing.

And im agree with malek1337 So you can focus more on events like crypta or another map to farm.

Thank you!!

• Empecé a jugar por la razón de que para tener cosas tienes que ser difícil ... No me gusta que en 1 semana tengas un conjunto completo mejorado a +24 o +22 porque al final sucede que la gente se aburre de lo mismo..... Lo que a la gente le gusta es que se hacen cosas diferentes y que las gracias deben estar conectadas y jugar para obtener recompensas que otros no pueden obtener ... Así que estoy bien con el juego a medida que avanza ...: Q The lo único que al mejorar artículos si sería necesario aumentar la mejora a 22 un poco más fácil gracias

• many people was from a "sv" where the upprate is high and u get easy eq and they tried our sv and than why u think they played on the other sv cuz they dont like oldschool sv´´ aka. oldschool low rates and now they find out the rates are here low so they leave and go back to there old sv where they can get easy equip only some ppl like oldschool rates and u see the sv how full it is from the rest :DDD + the sv get bored after while cuz u can do only bw,br,bow,crypta,mw and some ppl doesnt like bw,bow or crypta pvp and br is not really often what the most ppl like i heared already many things why ppl stopped and go back to there old sv just saying have nothing to do with the upprates but there are many things why people are leaving its not just the upprate

thats my last what i say in my opinion its already to late u realized that a change must happen where already all leaved and go back on there other sv, exatcly than u wanna changes the sv is already dead or near to dead i just see everyday maybe a hand pf people from derion playing and valo. only sometimes at tw,mw are more people but than again all off i will leave too now its just a waste of time the game is already so old and i dont think the sv will get a "comeback" after so bad promotion every one is talking bad over our sv already its dead,bored,low upprates is just my opinion dont take it offensive maybe u will get a comeback noone knows i leave now see your and good luck all and good luck with sv if u continue trying it =)

• It probably should be easier to at least reach +20 - it does not make sense getting Level-EQ +19 but it taking forever to get other gear to +20.

+19 is Standart, so that should easy be obtained.

Everything above however should be "work" to obtain and those Items should be and stay special. I also would not change the amount of Items/Stuff necessary.

I agree there should be more community events, engaging people in PvP, and less upgrade events. Sadly, a lot of people have a poor mentality - as soon as it doesn't go their way they quit, so I don't see the sense in keeping the upgrade event if all it does is making half the server quit every time.

• Just do some major changes (Upprates, BW 24/7 available again, More BRs(maybe 2Team/4Team or Solo?), Easier Way to Lvl and get those Chests from the Wolfquest available for CR/Gold, so its a lot easier to get to the PvP Stuff) After that, Mail any Account created with the Changes and maybe some Comeback Gifts (Maybe a Coupon Code for something Special) to get the People back on here. Thats probably the only option to keep the Server alive. A lot of Players already left after BW couldnt be played anymore from 19-23, because BW is the Mode that made the Server Special and Interesting at first.

You shouldnt just focus on what the few people that are still playing want, you should focus on why all the people left as well. I did a quick summaty for you, and Fakezz wrote something aswell.